Welcome to Forward Health Solutions…
Just as you are a unique person, our goal is to help you achieve your optimal health. In addition to receiving excellent care from Dr. Rebecca Boyd and her staff, you will receive a more natural approach to your healthcare and have a significant number of state-of-the-art treatments available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Traditional care tends to focus more on managing symptoms rather than treating the source of the problem. When treating just the symptoms, the condition can progress, and oftentimes the treatments that are prescribed can make the problem worsen. We offer Integrative Medicine which differs from the care you may have experienced in the past. We focus on treating the whole person by taking the time to understand what has triggered your condition, eliminating those elements, and allowing healing to begin from within.
To determine the type of appointment you will need, we ask that you review our website and let us know the type of appointment you would like to schedule. While most patients want to schedule a health assessment with Dr. Rebecca Boyd, we also offer appointments for the following:
- Boyd Health Assessment
- GAINSWave®, a pulsed acoustic (sound) wave treatment for ED and Peyronie’s disease (curvature of penis)
- P-Shot®, a PRP* treatment that can help to achieve stronger, firmer erections; increased blood flow to penis; and increased sensitivity of the penis
- ThermiVa®, a controlled radiofrequency energy treatment for feminine rejuvenation
- O-Shot®, a PRP* treatment that can help increase vaginal and clitoral orgasms, increase vaginal lubrication and sensitivity. It also can help decrease an overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, as well as reduce or eliminate the pain of interstitial cystitis
- ThermiSmooth® Face, a treatment which can tighten skin and increase collagen production in the face using controlled radiofrequency energy
- Vampire Facial®, a PRP* treatment to help skin look more refreshed and youthful. Also very helpful for acne scarring
- Vampire Facelift®, a PRP* treatment for subtle uplift and more youthful facial contour
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, a treatment for many conditions such as stroke, inflammation, brain injury, wound healing, rheumatoid arthritis, migraines and more
- Orthopedic, a PRP* treatment for knees, shoulders, elbows, and plantar fasciitis
*PRP – Platelet-Rich Plasma
To get a better picture of your overall health, you will need to have a comprehensive panel of bloodwork, which Dr. Boyd will order for you. Many people look great on the outside, but actually have many issues on the inside. Dr. Boyd will share the results of your lab work with you and explain what it means.
If you have had recent bloodwork, be sure to tell us when scheduling your appointment, as you may not need those tests redrawn.
Dr. Boyd will listen to your concerns, review your health history, and discuss your lab results with you. She will also create a plan specific to your needs and goals and encourage you as you start making changes to improve your health.
It's important to understand that in most cases, your condition didn't develop quickly. So, for patients with autoimmune or other chronic disorders, it may take months before you are starting to feel or see the results. This is why the initial testing is so important. Testing lets us establish a baseline, and then re-test at a later date so we can determine how well your body is responding to the treatment.
For patients receiving hormone replacement therapies (such as pellets or injections), you may begin to notice a difference within a few days. When the hormones have reach optimized levels, after about 3 months, you should feel your very best.
Yes, you will need to continue to see your primary care doctor for yearly physicals, and chronic medical conditions or general medical care (including pap smears, mammograms, or prostate exams).
- Payment is due at the time of appointment, service or purchase. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Care Credit.
- If you have a question about the cost of an appointment, service or purchase, please ask before receiving them.
- New patient appointments are generally 60 minutes and are $400.
- Follow-up appointments are generally 30 minutes and are $150.
- Patients requiring additional time at either a new patient or follow-up appointment will be charged $150.00 for extra time beyond their appointment time period, not to exceed an additional 30 minutes.
While Forward Health Solutions does not bill insurance companies or submit claims for you, we will provide you with a receipt. The receipt contains our NPI number, CPT codes of procedures, and diagnoses codes to assist you in submitting a claim to your insurance company for possible reimbursement of costs.
Note: We recommend you contact your insurance company to discuss your coverage for an “out of network” provider before being seen. Not all insurance companies will reimburse you for our appointments and services.