During your initial appointment with Dr. Boyd, she will listen to you, share and review your lab results with you, and create a plan for you to begin working toward your health goals.
Scheduling and preparing for your appointment:
- You will need to complete the Female or Male New Patient forms and return to us.
- Once we receive the completed forms, we will call you to schedule a new patient appointment. (If you do not hear from us within two business days, please call to make sure we received your paperwork.)
- As you will need lab work drawn for your appointment, we will give you a Lab Order.
- If your labs will be drawn at Forward Health Solutions, allow 3-5 business days before your doctor appointment
- If your labs will be drawn elsewhere, allow 10-12 business days before your doctor appointment
- New patient appointments are generally an hour and are $350 (Follow-up appointments are generally 30 minutes and are $150).
Payments and Insurance
Our staff will provide you with a receipt, which includes our NPI numbers, CPT codes of procedures, and a diagnosis code so that you may submit a claim to your insurance. We recommend you contact your insurance company to discuss your coverage for an “out of network” provider. Note: Not all insurance companies will reimburse you for our services.
As a courtesy, we have an automatic service to remind patients of their appointments. While we make every attempt to reach you, it is still your responsibility to cancel your appointment per our office policy.
Our automated calling system will call you:
- 2 business days prior to your Lab appointment at Forward Health Solutions
- 2 business days prior to your Provider appointment
- 10 business days prior to your Provider appointment to remind you to have your blood drawn, if you do not have an appointment scheduled with us for a Lab draw.
Text messages: If you would prefer to receive a text message reminder, please text FHS TO 622622
Prior to scheduling an appointment, you will need to complete and submit your New Patient Female or Male paperwork to us. Simply type in your information and save the file to your hard drive, to avoid losing the data that was just typed. Next, attach the file and send via email to email@example.com or print and fax to 601-450-2079. Normally, we will call you to schedule an appointment upon receipt of your paperwork. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of emailing the paperwork, please call us at (601) 450-2077